Those who do manage to circumvent this difficult path all have one thing in common, they have something lighting the way- making sure they don’t trip up along the way. For some businesses, illumination might come in the for of digital tools and technologies that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Yes, some of these tools may come in the form of expensive hi-tech platforms, but remember you are a small business and you can scarcely afford those tools. However all hope is not lost. There are great Android apps out there that can help you improve efficiency without breaking the bank.
With this in mind, here are 8 Android Apps for small businesses:
This app allows you to create a business plan with ease, either alone or in collaboration with your business partners. The app helps you by:
- Teaching you how to think about each section of your business plan
- Giving you the tools to map out your business plan and share it with friends and co-founders
- Enabling you to ask an online entrepreneur community for advice
Weebly makes it easy to create and edit a website, blog, or online store from its app interface. Use the intuitive drag-and-drop website builder—designed for touchscreen—to create an attractive and customised online home for your business. You can:
- Monitor site activity in real-time, for example, blog comments, site traffic, store orders and more from one interface
- Process and fulfil orders, add products, check inventory, and receive notifications when a new order is placed
- Instantly accept payments from Stripe, Square, or PayPal
- Create a blog and stay connected to your visitors
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work organised:
- Write, collect and capture your ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
- Take notes in the form of text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
- Organise your receipts, bills and invoices
Free Invoice Generator
Free Invoice Generator enables you to instantly create invoices on the go. All you need to do is complete the invoice and print or download as a PDF file. There’s no need to sign in or sign up to use the app.
Slack is a collaboration platform that brings all your communication together in one place. It is real-time messaging, file sharing, archiving and search for modern teams. It’s a great way to drive collaboration when employees aren’t always in the same building. It also integrates with many tools that businesses already use, such as Dropbox, Trello and Zendesk.
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
Apps included are word processor Docs, spreadsheet editor Sheets, and presentation maker Slides. Managing even complex documents is relatively simple and the suite is compatible with Microsoft Office files, so you can transition between your desktop computer and your mobile device.
Zoho CRM Mobile Edition lets you access your CRM data anywhere, anytime from your mobile phone. This enables you to stay on top of the latest business developments, collaborate with your team and make the right business decisions, no matter where you are.
Business Card Maker
This app allows you to create, save and share your own professional digital business card. Business cards can also be used as your digital identity and e-card.
432total visits,2visits today