Create a PayPal Kenya account for free and link it to your Equity Bank of Kenya account to be able to withdraw your online earnings through Equity Bank, Equitel and Safaricom’s M-pesa.
The many benefits of having a PayPal Kenya account include faster payments (within three business days), secure payments and convenience of withdrawing money from the comfort of your home or office. You also get lower Equitel Kenya and Mpesa charges when you use mobile money payments with the received PayPal cash.
Both PayPal Kenya and Equity Bank charge very low transaction fees, making PayPal the most preferred means of sending money to Kenya from the U.S.A, Europe, India and elsewhere.
It is also easier to receive payments after working online in Kenya, through Paypal Kenya. The latest jobs in Kenya are found on online freelance work places such as Upwork, Hub pages and Freelancer. These job sites support payment through PayPal.
PayPal Kenya: How to Create a PayPal Kenya Account
- Go to www.PayPal.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the right hand side of the screen.
- You must choose from the two types of Paypal accounts, Personal Account and Business Account.
- Your country will be automatically selected for you, but you can change from the drop-down list. Select Kenya.
- Enter your best E-mail Address, then create a unique and secure password. Click Continue
- Enter all the details including your First name, Last name, Date of Birth, City, Mobile Number etc.
- You will receive an E-mail from PayPal to enable you to confirm opening the account and to activate it.
- Now that you have a PayPal account, the next step is to link the PayPal Kenya account with your Equity Bank account.
PayPal services are available through mobile banking in Kenya. It is important to select the correct country from the country drop-down list when creating your PayPal account. If you select the wrong region or country, you will have to open a new PayPal Kenya account to receive payment through PayPal and Equity Bank while in Kenya.
3438total visits,1visits today