We all got used to thinking men are forthright in their statements. And it’s one of the keys that definitely determines the difference between men and women. Of course, you may consider yourself a girl with a guy’s mind and you would rather hang out with guys because girls are complicated etc. Immediacy and simplicity make our life and relationship much easier, but what if I told you, men don’t always say what they think, especially when it comes to serious relationships.
Yes, guys don’t always express their opinion on what they want from a relationship. But why keep it a secret? The only answer that may somehow be bound up with truth is that men don’t know about their own desires until they get them from women at first. Subconsciousness plays a huge role in this aspect, and sometimes you just need to do some research to literally invade a guy’s mind.
Some of these actions may not just grab more of guy’s attention, but also improve your relationship and make your man a lot happier. You will feel the appreciation in no time for sure! Let’s learn the main things each guy actually wants his girl to do, but doesn’t tell.
1. Show him your respect. This is the number one thing all guys secretly need from relationship, but not all girls really understand the meaning of it. If you want to show your boyfriend you respect him, take action and prove that his thoughts, decisions and feelings matter.
2. Ask him for help. You are a strong independent woman and can deal with stuff: 4 bags with groceries from your car to home without a comeback; a quick electric kettle repair; a laptop survival procedure and more and more. Stop all this madness and let him prove he’s a man in the house. There’s nothing more to say.
3. Give him compliments. Yes, not only girls deserve to hear pleasant things, there’s a different side. Do not forget that compliments should be sincere: show him your appreciation with nice words.
4. Be a friend. Relationship is about support. Even the strongest man needs to be sure someone will be there for him if he fails mightily. Feeling supported is one of the comforting things men secretly want. Show him that you’re proud of him and you will get a surprising reaction!
5. Make an effort. Let your man know you are trying hard enough to look your best for him. Put some makeup on and choose your outfit wisely before you meet each other.
6. Ask for advice. When you’re not sure about something important, it’s a great way to show your man his opinion matters. A man secretly wants to know that his ideas matter in your life and that you take his feedback seriously.
7. Make him feel appreciated. Always be thankful to your guy for a great night out at the restaurant. Reward him with your smile or kiss so he knows you appreciate what he does for you. But don’t overdo!
8. Make him feel independent. Yes, this is hard when you are official. But it doesn’t mean you have to leave him alone, get jealous and suffer sooner or later. Just remember that men guys need their own space for seeing friends and doing their own “man stuff” that we girls are completely clueless about.
314total visits,3visits today