The co-operative bank of Kenya has an innovative mobile banking service that enables their clients to deposit money into MCo-op Cash from M-pesa and pay utility bill such as KPLC electricity, DSTV, StarTimes and GOTV subscriptions. It is easy to move money from MCo-op Cash to M-pesa and from M-pesa Kenya into MCo-op Cash. All one needs to benefit from Co-operative Bank of Kenya mobile banking unit is a Co-op Bank account, a National ID (or Passport) and a registered mobile number.
The mobile banking services offered under MCo-op Cash include: Depositing money into your bank account at any time (as opposed to the strict banking hours). You can send and receive money from other MCo-op Cash users, Co-op account or Co-op SACCO account.
In addition to being able to deposit money into MCo-op Cash from M-pesa, one can withdraw MCo-op Cash money at any Co-op bank agent or ATM country-wide. Just walk into the nearest Co-operative bank to register for the MCo-op Cash mobile banking service.
How to Deposit Money Into MCo-op Cash From M-pesa
Both M-pesa and MCo-op Cash transaction charges will apply when depositing money into MCo-op Cash from M-pesa
- Go to M-PESA, select Paybill.
- MCo-op Cash business number is 400200
- Enter your MCo-op Cash Number
- Follow the menu
- You will receive a transaction confirmation SMS from M-PESA and another SMS from Co-operative Bank confirming that you have successfully completed the process to deposit money into MCo-op Cash from M-pesa.
Other Services Available on MCo-op Cash
- Send money to other mobile money services e.g. Mpesa, Orange Money, Airtel Money
- Withdraw money at any Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
- Buy Airtime for any mobile number in Kenya
- Pay for goods and services,and other bills using Lipa Na M-pesa
- Pay various fees: School fees, church fees, rent
- Apply and pay for a Co-op Bank loan
- Check Co-op account balance and get a bank statement
- Buy, sell and transfer shares using the investment banks in Kenya
- Activate SMS alerts for bank debits and credits
How to Register for MCo-op Cash
- Dial *667# and follow instructions or go to https://mobile.co-opbank and select Self-registration
- Follow the menu. You will receive an SMS confirming successful registration for MCo-op Cash
- Activate your MCo-op Cash account by depositing money
N.B: To avoid any inconveniences while using the mobile banking service, ensure that your ID or Passport number is correct, your names appear exactly as in your ID/Passport and that your date of birth is entered correctly. Use the above procedure to deposit money into MCo-op Cash from M-pesa.
653total visits,1visits today