Instagram is a social media platform that needs no introduction. Followers in this social media sometimes may be difficult to handle. In such situation, the best thing to do is to block them. This method restricts the blocked person to find or see your profile, posts and even stories. But what if you changed your mind and decided to unblock the person?
Don’t worry. You can always unblock someone on Instagram. Simply, access the unblock option hidden under the Settings tab.
With this article, you can now unblock accounts from Instagram which you may have accidentally, or may be intentionally blocked. Here are some steps to help you unblock someone on Instagram.
Unblock someone on Instagram with these easy steps
- Open Instagram on your device: To perform any action, in Instagram, you will need to launch the application first. Thus, open your Instagram app and login to your account
- Head to your Profile on the app: After, you’ve successfully launched and logged in to the app, tap the profile icon on your screen. The profile icon is located at the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Options: Access the Options menu by tapping on the icon in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘Blocked Users’ option: This option will show you the list of all the users you’ve blocked till the date.
- Select the person you want to unblock: After you access the list of all blocked users, select the person you want to unblock.
- Unblock the account: Once you’ve selected whom to unblock, click on Unblock button. You’ll get a pop-up. Click ‘Yes, I’m sure’ and proceed
Congratulations! Now you’ve successfully unblocked someone on Instagram. Eventually, if you regret your decision to unblock someone on Instagram, you can always re-block him/her. Did you find this short tutorial on How to unblock someone on Instagram handy? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, feel free to comment on the topics and issues that you want us to help you out with.
348total visits,4visits today