Thanks to technology, you can now check your NHIF status from the convenience of your device. Here are the steps to achieve this:
- Visit the official website www.nhif.or.ke.
- Sign in at the self-service portal.
- To register, you will need your NHIF card number. You will use your email address and phone number.
- Fill in the details, save, then submit.
- Create your password, which you will be using to log in to the online portal.
- Log in at the self-service portal.
- You can now view your account status, including contributions, NHIF rates and penalties, and balance.
For members who may prefer to use the Short Message Service (SMS). Here is what you need to do:
- Compose a new SMS
- Type the letters ID, space, then input your ID number (or passport number where applicable), e.g. ID 12345678
- Send to 21101 The text you receive will show your registration details and the last payment date.
This service comes at an SMS fee of KShs 10.
6 thoughts on “How to check NHIF penalties online”
Thaat iis a realy good tipp especially to thosde ftesh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very preise information… Many thankis for sharing tthis one.
A muist read post!
I know thiis web sote presents quality based articoes orr reviews aand additional material,
iss thete any other wweb page which offerts tthese dataa in quality?
Great article. I will be gling throug many oof thedse issues as well..
Hi my loverd one! I want to ssay that this aricle
is awesome, great written and include approxomately all significanjt infos.
I’d like too see more post like this .
Remarkable! Its really amazing post, I havve got much clear idea concerrning from this paragraph.
Do you have aany viddeo oof that? I’d want tto find out some additionhal