Zuku Satellite offers quality and affordable satellite TV entertainment direct to your home. Select a package from the options below and proceed to signup !
Zuku TV packages
|Zuku smart pack||42 TV Channels 19 Radio Stations Local Channels||Ksh 449|
|Zuku Smart Plus||66 TV Channels 19 Radio Stations Local Channels||Ksh 600|
|Zuku classic||76 TV Channels 55 Radio Stations Local Channels||Ksh 1099|
|Zuku premium||97 TV Channels 55 Radio Stations Local Channels||Ksh 1549|
|Asian Standalone Package||26+ TV Channels 55 Radio Stations Local Channels||Ksh 1150|
|Asian Buy through (Zuku Asia)||21+ Asian TV Channels||Ksh 1150|
NOTE: Zuku charges Ksh 4,999 as installation fees for any of these packages. You will, however, enjoy free access to Zuku premium content for one month.
After that, you’ll be making the standard monthly Zuku payment to continue enjoying services.
Zuku offers you various convenient ways to make your payment including Mobile Money transfers such as M-Pesa, Airtel and also through Visa Cards. Check out how to pay for zuku subscription bills in Kenya
How To Check Zuku Balance
Zuku has made how to check the balance on Zuku using your mobile phone easily. The service is accessible through any mobile handset, smart or not. Here are the few easy steps for checking out your balance:
- Step 1: Dial *502#.
- Step 2: Pick option 2 (Account Information) and press send.
- Step 3: Pick option 1 (Balance Enquiry) then press send.
- Step 4: Select your Zuku account number for the account you want to check and press send.
- Step 5: Your full account balance Is displayed.
Zuku Pay Bill Number
- Zuku pay bill number is 220220 for the satellite TV
- Zuku pay bill number is 320321 for Zuku fiber phone airtime
- Zuku pay bill number is 320320 for Zuku fiber internet
- For Pay TV account number, enter the number imprinted on the Zuku smartcard